Hopefully your day will take place with no setbacks, but have you considered the things that can go wrong? Even the most carefully planned wedding can be ruined by disaster.
The reception you have planned has to be cancelled because the hotel can't honour your booking, the wedding dress gets damaged, the rings get lost, or the wedding transport fails to turn up?
These are just a few of the unfortunate and unexpected disasters that can and do take place. Your day could be ruined unless you have thought ahead and made arrangements to cover yourself against any unexpected financial catastrophes.
Insurance is a safeguard, a must if you don't want to lose out financially should things go wrong
You'll be pleased to know that our wedding package offers cover for: -
- Cancellation and Expenses - If you have to cancel or unexpectedly curtail your wedding.
- Supplier deposits - We will cover your non-refundable deposits, in the event of financial failure of the suppliers or if entertainers fail to appear.
- Your Wedding Attire - For loss or damage while in your possession and occuring prior to wedding commencement.
- Wedding Photographs - For all expenses in the retaking of official photographs, loss or damage, faulty materials or non-appearance of the photographer.
- Wedding Video - For all expenses in the retaking of the official video, loss or damage, faulty materials or non-appearance of the operator.
- Wedding Presents - For loss or damage within 24 hours before and after the wedding.
- Wedding Rings - For loss or damage occurring within seven days of the wedding.
- Wedding Cake - Loss or damage within 24 hours before the wedding.
- Wedding Documents - Loss or damage to documents within 24 hours before and after the wedding.
- Honeymoon Luggage - Loss or damage on the day of the reception.
- Personal Accident - For accidental bodily injury during the period of insurance.
- Wedding Cars and Transport - Failure of transport due to breakdown, accident or non-appearance when a contract is in force.
- Professional Counselling - Cover for the cost of guidance if your wedding should fail to take place.
- Legal Expenses - Legal costs and expenses incurred by you arising from the wedding or reception.
- Public Liability - Legal liability to a third party, the damages and costs arising from an incident at your wedding service, reception or evening function.